Reliance Jio’s Founder and Billionaire Mukesh Ambani has now become the fifth richest person in the world by business magazine Forbes according to the Billionaires List. Reliance Industries, the chairman of the oil-to-telecom conglomerate, surpassed top American investor Warren Buffett to take the fifth place on Forbes’ real-time list, which estimated Mr Ambani’s fortune at $75 billion (Rs 5.61 lakh crore where $1 = Rs 74.76).
Mr Ambani is just next to Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder and CEO of Facebook, whose income is equal at $89 billion.
Here are some key point in this matter:-
- According to Forbes, Mr. Ambani’s net worth increased by $3.2 billion Wednesday, marking a 4.49 percent spike.
- Reliance Industries Limited still remains as India’s most valued company.
- Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos is on top place in the list, with a net worth of $185.8 billion property value, according to the Forbes list.
- Microsoft’s co-founder Bill Gates claimed the second position with a net worth of $113.1 billion.
- Reliance Industries is now “in its golden decade,” Mr. Ambani said last month, as his company stepped ahead of its March 2021 aim to become net debt-free.
- “I have fulfilled my promise to the shareholders by making Reliance net debt-free much before our original schedule of 31st March 2021,” Mr. Ambani said, as his Reliance Industries group reached the milestone.
📣 India Live Daily is now on Facebook. Click here to Like & Follow Our Facebook Page (@IndiaLiveDaily) and stay updated with the latest headlines.