State Bank Jandhan, the country’s largest govt-owned bank, has come up with huge benefits for its account holders. SBI Jan dhan account holders are being given benefits up to Rs 2 lakh. This has been informed by tweet from the SBI. As on 19 August 2020, 40.35 crore bank accounts have been opened under this scheme. Under this scheme, people of the country will be able to open zero balance bank and post office accounts.
According to a tweet from the State Bank of India, if you apply for a Jan Dhan card from SBI, you will get an accident insurance cover of up to Rs 2 lakh. For this you have to swipe this card once in 90 days Then you will be eligible to get accident insurance cover Customers get multiple benefits through this government account
What are the benefits of SBI Jan Dhan Account-
- Overdraft facility after 6 months
- Accident insurance cover up to Rs. 2 lakhs
- Life cover up to Rs. 30,000
- Interest on deposit
- Free mobile banking facility with account
- You can withdraw money through Rupee card
- You can buy insurance policies, pension products through Jandhan account
- If you have a Jan dhan account, you can open an account in schemes like PM Kisan and Shramyogi Mandhan.
- Money transfer facility to any part of the country
- Government scheme money will come directly to the account.
To open an SBI Jan Dhan Account account, you need to provide Aadhaar, Voter, PAN, Driving License, NREGA Job Card containing name, address, and Aadhaar number.