Punjab National Bank Jobs Alert: Punjab National Bank (PNB) is recruiting more than 500 vacancies for various departmental managers and senior managers. A total of 535 vacancies will be filled. The process of applying online for this has already started. Find out in detail what qualifications are required to apply for a position and how many vacancies there are.
1. Manager (Risk): The number of vacancies is 180. Requires a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mathematics or economics or statistics. You can apply even if you have a specialization in finance, but in all cases, you have to get a minimum of 80 percent marks. Risk Management: Preference will be given if it has a special certificate. 1-year experience in the relevant field is mandatory.
2. Senior Manager (Risk): 40 vacancies. Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Mathematics or Economics or Statistics. The application will be accepted even if the partner has done Relationship Management or Financial Risk Management course. 3 years’ experience in the relevant field is mandatory.
3. Manager (Treasury): 30 vacancies. Must have an MBA or equivalent degree with Finance Specialization. Applications can be made even if you have a Diploma in Management or a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance. 1-year experience is compulsory.
4. Manager (Law): 25 vacancies. Graduation must be passed with 60 percent marks. Applicants can apply even if they have done 5 years integrated course. It is mandatory to have 2 years experience in the law department of a bank.
5. Manager (Civil): 6 vacancies. Must have B-E or B-Tech degree in Civil Engineering with 60 percent marks. 1 year experience in the relevant field is mandatory.
6. Manager (Architect): The number of vacancies is 2. In this case 1 for common people and 1 for OBCs. Graduate should get 80 percent marks in architecture. Must have valid registration with the Council of Architecture. It is important to be aware of government regulations in the relevant field as well as auto cad. As well as residential project planning, 1 year experience as Design-Show Supervisor is mandatory.
7. Manager (HR): 10 vacancies. Must have Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relations or HR or HRD or Labor Law. 2 years experience as an officer in the relevant field is mandatory.
8. Manager (Economic): 10 vacancies. Must have a bachelor’s degree in economics with 80 percent. 2 years experience as an officer in the relevant field is mandatory.
9. Manager (Credit): The total number of vacancies is 200. Applicants must have a Post Graduate Diploma in Management with CA or ICWA or MBA or Finance Specialization. Preference will be given if you have one year experience in commercial credit.
10. Senior Manager (Credit): 50 vacancies. Must get 60 percent marks in CA or ICWA or MBA or Finance Specialization. 3 years experience is compulsory.
Applicants must be between 25 and 35 years of age by July 1, 2020. Scheduled and OBCs will get 5 and 3 years discount on age respectively. Besides, the salary of manager posts is 31 thousand 705 to 45 thousand 950 rupees. In case of senior managers, the salary is from Tk 42,020 to Tk 51,490.
The online application process has already begun. You have to apply on this website www.pnbindia.in. You have to pay 650 rupees for the online application fee. The last date to submit the application is September 29.