TechDesk360: Google is showing a new doodle on its homepage to prevent spreading the Coronavirus. When we hover on the doodle it is showing “Wear a Mask, Save Lives: Help Stop Coronavirus“.
As the COVID-19 situation is going out of control all over the world , so it’s effort by Google to aware the people about this COVID-19 pandemic. You should always keep a mask and maintain the social distancing, because currently it’s the only way to stop to prevent the spreading the Coronavirus.
The cutesy animation of Google Doodle shows the letters of the “Google” logo sprouting legs, donning masks with a flourish, and spreading to a safe social distance. Check it out below!
Protect yourself and others around you by knowing the facts and taking appropriate precautions. Follow advice provided by your local health authority.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
Calling in advance allows your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This protects you, and prevents the spread of viruses and other infections.
Masks can help prevent the spread of the virus from the person wearing the mask to others. Masks alone do not protect against COVID-19, and should be combined with physical distancing and hand hygiene. Follow the advice provided by your local health authority.
If want to know more about stopping the COVID-19 infection then check out the Google COVID-19 Resource Hub.
So, thank you Google for this awareness, but still it’s not the first time when Google has given us the awarness about COVID-19.
📣 India Live Daily is now on Facebook. Click here to Like & Follow Our Facebook Page (@IndiaLiveDaily) and stay updated with the latest headlines.