PUBG Developers Krafton and PUBG Studios launched PUBG New State on today for all Android and iOS users. PUBG Game lovers can now download and install this game from Google Play Store and iOS App Store. The has already recorded over 10 million pre-registrations on the Google Play Store within the span of a couple of months.
However, after installing the game not all the players are able to enjoy the game. Many players are getting “Unable to connect to the server…” whenever they are launching the game.
Currently, Twitter is trending with #PUBGNEWSTATE when users are reporting the same issue over there.
Fix “Unable to connect to the server…” in PUBG New State
Well, there is no guaranteed solution for this issue right now. However, the developers of PUBG New State is already aware of this issue.
We are assuming that this issue is present because of the server load. As we all know, PUBG is already a popular game franchise and as this game was reached more than 10 million pre-registration. SO, it is possible that when all players are trying to play the game after launch they may face this issue.
Players are advised to do not use any 3rd party app, software etc. This may lead to your account ban as well as device ban. Krafton will solve this issue from their end very soon.
- An issue where the incorrect ping information will sometimes be displayed after creating an account.
- This issue is triggered by a temporary UI error. Please close and re-launch the app and reselect the server by going to <Settings → Basic → Connection → Select Server>.
- An issue where you may experience occasional flickering or abnormal colors in-game.
- This issue may occur due to having an older Android OS version installed on your mobile device. We recommend restarting the game after updating your device’s OS to the latest version.
- If the issue persists even after the version update, please change your <Settings → Graphics → Graphics API> to OPEN GL.
- An issue where you may experience no reload sound and motion when reloading if you tap the reload button continuously.
- An issue where you may not hear any sounds when landing from a high place.
- An issue where the quantity is occasionally marked as (0) when obtaining a stack of items. Please note that this is a UI issue and you will obtain the correct quantity.
- An issue where the Follow feature will not function although it appears to be applied upon reentering a match even if it was set before leaving the match.
- An issue where occasionally a character revived with a Green Flare Gun will be shown abnormally in the result screen.
- An issue where throwing a Molotov inside a tram would not set the insides of the tram on fire.
- An issue where you may obtain a dropped weapon instead of your preset weapon if one is dropped at the respawn point on the Station map.
- An issue where certain objects may appear abnormally on the Station map. This will be restored upon respawning.
PUBG New State Game Official Update
PUBG New State Official Twitter account confirms that game is not yet launched. The game will be launched at 11.30 AM as per Indian Standard Time.
This could be an issue of this “Unable to connect to the server…” in PUBG New State. Players are requested to wait for a few hours more.
In February 2021, PUBG Studios, an internal division of Krafton (the same company that publishes the game), announced the development of game codenamed “PUBG: NEW STATE”, a sequel and separate entity to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and its version mobile , set in the near-future (year 2051) as a part of the PUBG Universe.
In July 2021, Krafton reported that the game surpassed 20 million pre-registrations on the Google Play alone. On 28 August the Alpha testing has concluded after conducting in 28 countries anda the developers implemented improvements and fixes based on feedback from participating users. In September 2021, since the pre-registration has started for iOS, the game has surpassed more than 50 million pre-registrations combined on both Google Play and App Store, beating a record of pre-registrations and assuming this a success for Krafton before launch.
According to Krafton, the game will include “state-of-the-art rendering technology” to enhance graphics and lighting to a new generation of mobile games without affecting performance, and it will include a realistic and enhanced Battle Royale, similar to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.