FASTag is an easy-to-use reloadable tag that enables automatic deduction of toll charges instead of paying cash at toll booths. Employing Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology, FASTag enables contactless toll collection. The toll charges are automatically deducted from the linked prepaid account by affixing a tag to the vehicle’s windshield.
You can apply online to open a Bank of Baroda FASTag or BOB FASTag prepaid account in no-time. On approval, the bank issues unique RFID tags for your vehicle. All you need to do is affix the tag, add funds to the prepaid account, and you are ready to travel cashless across India’s national highways.
Benefits of Bank Of Baroda FASTag
- Travel hassle-free on highways: Commute on highways without needing to stop, access cash, or collect change as FASTag enables deduction of toll charges directly from the linked account.
- SMS alert of transactions: Stay updated with SMS alerts notifying all the FASTag transactions.
- Access to historical transactions: You can access transaction history and detailed statements by logging into the FASTag customer portal.
- Save fuel and time: Using FASTag, you do not need to stop at the toll plaza for transactions, saving both, fuel and time.
- Online recharge: Recharge your FASTag account on-the-go through UPI, Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Cashless commute: FASTag saves you the hassle of carrying cash or the exact change as all payments will be debited from the account directly.
Documents required to apply for Bank of Baroda FASTag
You need to submit the following documents:
- Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle
- FASTag Application form
- Aadhaar Card/Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Passport
How to Download Bank Of Baroda FASTag Application Form in Pdf format?
- First visit, fastag.bankofbaroda.com
- Go to the download section from the menu.
- From the download page find and click on the download Application Form option.
- Download the BoB FASTag Application and take a printout of it.