New Delhi: The trend of using digital apps for payment is growing rapidly across the country. Digital payment mode is not only convenient but also gives customers multiple benefits. Most of the people nowadays use different types of mobile apps available in the market for mobile recharge, DGH recharge and bill payments. There is also a chance to get cashback while paying through this app. Take a look at the most cashback available if you recharge through an app.
- Google Pay – Here you can get unlimited cashback up to 5% by recharging and bill payment through ACE Credit Card. There is no capping for this cashback If you recharge Rs 1 lakh per month and pay the bill, you will get a cashback of Rs 5,000. The cashback you receive on the current billing cycle will be transferred to the credit card account 3 days before the next billing date.
- Amazon – Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Recharge and Bill Payment will get up to 2% Unlimited Reward Points. There is no capping of reward points If you recharge 1 lakh rupees per month and pay the bill, you will get 2000 reward points will be credited to Amazon Pay Wallet within three days of the credit card bill being generated. The value of 1 reward point is Rs.1.
- Paytm- At present Paytm has launched two types of credit cards Paytm SBI Card and Paytm SBI Card SELECT. You will get 2% unlimited cash back on bill payment and recharge on both the cards. You will get this cashback as Paytm voucher You will receive this cashback within 3 days of the completion of the transaction. If you pay and recharge the bill of Rs 10,000 per month, you will get a Paytm gift voucher of Rs 2,000.
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card- You will get 1.5% cashback if you recharge and pay the bill on any website or app through Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. In other words, you will get 1500 rupees for 1 lakh rupees
- OLA Money SBI Credit Card- You will get 1% unlimited cashback if you recharge or pay the bill on any website or app through OLA Money SBI Credit Card. Here too there is no capping at the reward point. If you recharge and pay 1 lakh rupees per month, you will get 1000 rupees
- Freecharge- If you pay or recharge the bill through freecharge on the website or app, you will get cashback up to 5 percent (maximum 500 rupees). If you recharge 10 thousand or 1 lakh rupees per month or pay the bill, you will get 500 rupees cashback.