India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: India Post is recruiting qualified candidates for the India Post GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Recruitment 2023. After completing all eligibility requirements, interested candidates should apply for India Post Vacancies in India. Before completing the online application form, please read the whole India Post GDS Recruitment Notification PDF.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Recruitment Body||India Post|
|No. of Circles||23|
India Post GDS Vacancy 2023
Here is the complete chart for India Post GDS Vacancy 2023.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- First, open the India Post official website in your browser.
- Now in the website dashboard, check for the registration tab.
- Open the tab and fill out your complete details in the respective field.
- After opening the apply online tab then enter your education qualification, circle, and other required details.
- Now if your General/OBC/EWS, pay the application fees.
- At last, click on the submit button to complete your process for the application form.
Age Limit Criteria
The minimum age to apply for this recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years.
India Post Office GDS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before applying online for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 must look for the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should have passed in 10th Standard (Matric).
- Also, have proper knowledge of the local language.
- Some posts required computer knowledge.
Click for more details on India Post GDS Recruitment 2023.