Amazon Quiz 30 May 2021 Answers: Amazon Pay is giving a chance to their users to win free gifts and amazon pay cash just by answering 5 simple Amazon Pay Quiz Answers. Get a chance to win exciting prizes and free Amazon Pay Cash.
Also find all the Amazon Pay Quiz Questions Answers from here.
Today’s Amazon Daily Quiz 30 May 2021:
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize: – Exciting Prizes and Free Amazon Pay Cash
- Amazon Quiz Time: – 8 AM to 12 PM IST
- Amazon Quiz Date: – 30 May 2021
- Winners List Will Declare On: – 30 May 2021
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers Today 30.5.2021 – Prizes and Odds of Winning
Winners will get exciting prizes and free amazon pay cash in Amazon Quiz contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries that answer all the questions correctly. Eligible entries are the ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the ‘Details of the Contest and How to Enter’ section. Do not forget to tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
How to Participate in Today’s Amazon Pay Quiz:
- At first, download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple IOS App Store
- Sign in to your Amazon Account
- Go to the Funzone section from the navigation menu.
- Choose the Quiz which you want to play
- Play the quiz to be eligible for prizes and free Amazon Pay Cash
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 30 May 2021
Q1: INS Nireekshak, which was recently in news, is what type of vessel used by the Indian Navy?
Answer: (A) Diving Support Vessel
Q2: Which country has announced that it would send rover ‘Rashid’ to the Moon in 2022?
Answer: (B) UAE
Q3: In 2021, who fell from the Forbes list of the top 5 richest people in the world for the first time since 1993?
Answer: (C) Warren Buffett
Q4: The last of this bird was seen in the 17th century in which country?
Answer: (D) Mauritius
Q5: In 1983, who left this company due to a diminishing interest in the day-day running of the company?
Answer: (A) Steve Wozniak