WhatsApp Pay Launch Live Updates: Mark Zuckerberg’s company is going to launch WhatsApp payment in India. Everyone was very interested in this payment service. However, this time the company got permission to launch this system. This app is available on all Android and iOS platforms.
After the lockdown in India, the demand for UPI has increased further. There are many more such money transaction apps in India like Google Pay, Phone Pay, Amazon Pay. The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has officially cleared the app after a trial run of WhatsApp Pay in beta.
How to use this payment?
- Update the app first. You need to set up an account.
- Open the app and press the three dot clicks on the right corner of the screen.
- There go to Payments> Add payment method.
- You will get the list of banks there. Select the bank that has the account. Then you will receive an SMS.
- Register UPI pin after verification.
However, it will not be possible for everyone to use WhatsApp Pay right now Initially, only two crore WhatsApp users in India will be able to use WhatsApp Pay.