Canara Bank customers now can apply for new debit cum ATM card online using Canara Bank net banking. They can also track the application and delivery status of their new ATM card using the banking feature. Check your new Canara Bank ATM card status online and know the application status.
Canara Bank customers can request a new Canara Bank ATM card online through net banking without visiting your branch. If you recently applied for a Canara Bank debit card then follow the below steps to check your Debit Card Application Status Online.
How to Track Canara Bank Debit Card Application Status Online
To track Canara Bank Debit Card Application Status Online follow the steps:
- At first login to your Canara Bank net banking.
- Then navigate to the “Cards” section. Click on the “New Debit Card Request and Tracking” option.
- Next, select the “Click here to track your new debit card” option.
- On the debit card tracking page, enter your account no and fill in the captcha.
- Then finally hit the Proceed button to see your debit card application status.
If you have placed a new debit card request by branch visit then the bank will send you an SMS with and email with your application reference number. Keep the reference number to track it via branch query.
If you can’t see your new debit card application online, then contact the Canara Bank customer care helpline.