New Delhi: Coronavirus Latest Live Updates: Latest Coronavirus pointwise updates.
- After so long, the light of hope was seen. India is now the number one country in the world in terms of the corona patient recovery rate. About 43 lakh corona cases have been cured in this country.
- According to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India is now ahead of the United States in terms of the recovery rate of corona patients.
- Of the world’s corona patients, 19 percent are from India. The Ministry of Health said.
- A record number of people have been infected with corona in the last few days. On average, 92,000 people were newly infected with corona every day. The total number of corona cases in India is now around 54 lakh. However, the number of recovered patients is also showing new hope.
- In the last 24 hours, 94,312 patients in the country recovered their corona and returned home from the hospital. Corona recovery is now about 80 percent. Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Tamil Nadu have the highest rates of coronary heart disease.
📣 India Live Daily is now on Facebook. Click here to Like & Follow Our Facebook Page (@IndiaLiveDaily) and stay updated with the latest headlines.