On this page, you will find the official link to Download Jio F320b Flash File (Firmware) on your Computer. Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Jio F320b Firmware (flash file)
The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device.
The Flash File (ROM) also helps you repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue.
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Jio F320b Flash File package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer (if the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Jio F320b device.
- Flash Tool: If you wish to download the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for Linux page.
- Take a Backup: If you are going to flash or install the above Firmware on the Jio F320b device, then take a backup of everything because your data will be deleted or removed post flashing or installing the firmware.
- The company officially releases the firmware shared above. The firmware (ROM) package using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.