Microsoft is about to roll the new Windows 10, at least recent news are saying the same. This page contains information about Windows 11 ISO File 32/ 64 Bit Download, Leak News, Features, Release Date, System Requirements, Setup Size, and how to download and install it.
On June 24, which is next Thursday, Microsoft will host a dedicated Windows event. The event will be streamed live to millions of users around the world starting at 8 a.m. PT (approximately 8:30 p.m. IST).
The live event will be broadcast on Microsoft’s YouTube channel. Satya Nadella, Microsoft’s CEO, and Panos Panay, the company’s chief product officer, will be in attendance at the Windows event.
Windows 11 Release date
There is officially no fixed date for the release of Windows 11. However, on June 24, 2021, Microsoft will hold an event to discuss the next generation of Windows. On June 24, at 11 a.m., this event will take place. As a result, we may see them announcing the Windows 11 release date on that day.
Till yet Windows 10 is a major release of the Windows NT operating system developed by Microsoft. It is the successor to Windows 8.1, released nearly two years earlier, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and broadly released for the general public on July 29, 2015.
Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO file download
Even now, a large number of users are looking for the Windows 11 32/ 64 bit ISO file. This is to inform you that this Windows version has not yet been released. Some announcements about the release of Windows 11 will be made on June 24. When Windows 11 is released and available for download, it will be available on Microsoft’s official website.
The ISO file for Windows 11 will be available for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You must use the ISO file for the version that corresponds to your operating system.
By making Windows 11 available for free, Microsoft will be able to attract more users to the latest version of the operating system. It will also assist in the secure removal of old operating systems from devices that are no longer supported by the company.
Windows 11 is expected to be available as a free upgrade for those who already have Windows 10, 7, or 8.1 installed on their computers. Microsoft had previously offered a free upgrade to Windows 10 in the past.
Windows 11 Leaks
The leaked development build of Windows 11 features an updated user interface that follows Microsoft’s Fluent Design guidelines; translucency, shadows, and rounded corners are prevalent throughout the system.
A redesigned Start menu is used, which eliminates the tiles on the right side. The taskbar is also streamlined and centered by default, similar to the macOS Dock, however left-align option remains. Task View, a feature introduced in Windows 10, features a refreshed design.
Other changes to the system include new system icons, animations, sounds, and widgets. Much of the interface and start menu take heavy inspiration from the now-canceled Windows 10X.
Windows 11 Features
- New Start Menu, Taskbar, and Search Bar
- New Animations are added while moving and dragging the windows. Even Opening a new window, closing, and minimize tap have different animation than earlier versions of Windows.
- Featured add to perform multitask with windows like split-screen, creating groups of various task windows, etc.
- Touch controls are improved significantly. Windows 11 will have various problems fixed which were there in windows 10.
- New sounds are added in this version. After the release of Windows 10 in 2015, no significant changes were made in the sounds. But in Windows 11, you will see various new sound options.
- You will have access to dark mode also.
- Rounded Corners: Pointy corners will not be available in Windows 11. Corners of various bars will be made round.
- New icons are added which will make it more attractive than the earlier versions.
- Various new Widgets are added in this version.
Windows 11 System Requirements (Expected)
- A 1.4 GHz single-core (32-bit) or a 1.4 GHz single-core (64-bit)
- 2GB of RAM
- 15GB of available storage
- A minimum hardware resolution of 1024 x 768
Windows 11 Setup Size
Windows 11 Setup file (ISO File) size is about 5 GB, according to the leaked version of Windows 11. Given that the leaked version lacks some features, we estimate that the final file size will be between 4.5 and 6 GB.
How to Download Windows 11?
If you’re already a previous version of Windows user, then there may be a free upgrade option available in your update secion. You can easily able to Download Windows 11 from there.
How to install Windows 11 (Bootable Drive)?
- Download the ISO file from the download link.
- Grab a USB drive (With at least 16GB of Space) and make it bootable.
- You can make this Pendrive bootable using Rufus.
- Launch Rufus and select Windows 11 ISO file which you just downloaded.
- Don’t alter any other field and keep them all as default and then click on the Start button at the bottom.
- After that Windows 11 will be flashed in your USB drive.
- Plug this USB Drive into the system where you want to install Windows 11.
- Now restart your laptop/ PC and keep pressing the boot key.
- Choose USB Drive as primary from the Boot Device Options.
- After pressing the Enter button, Windows 11 installation process will start.
- Now Choose your Language, Time, and Keyboard Input Method.
- Click on Install Now.
- As you do not have the product key, click the “I don’t have a product key” option.
- Select the Windows 11 Edition you want to install.
- Select the partition for Windows 11 Installation.
- Click next and Your windows will start to install.